Sunday, September 25, 2011

Person Of The Year

My Father
David A. Urbanic
I chose my father, David Urbanic, as my person of the year.  My Dad has always been there for me and helped me through some tough times.  He was the first to teach me the rules of the road so I could get my temporary license in January and taught me how to drive.   During spring break 2011, I  suffered from some anxiety problems that really took a toll on me mentally and physically.  My Dad was there to help me through that time and made me appreciate all that I have in my life.  My Dad lost his Mom when he was 16 and his Dad when he was 23 so he really knows a tough time.  My Dad is a great person who has a great soul and is a man of character and integrity.  He has always been there for me and I hope do the same for him.  It would be a great compliment for someone to tell me that I am like my Dad.   The above picture was taken on Christmas Eve 2005.


No comments:

Post a Comment